jQuery Mobile makes it easy for developers to add "native" mobile functionality to their sites and applications, delivering seamless experiences to customers using diverse mobile devices, all from a single code base.
In this book, leading mobile expert Phil Dutson helps readers master the latest version of jQuery Mobile, even if they have no previous experience. In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, Dutson guides readers through every step of creating and customizing a mobile website with jQuery Mobile.
Each short, easy lesson builds on all that's come before, teaching jQuery Mobile's newest features in the context of real solution development.
Readers learn how to:
- Create user interfaces with toolbars, buttons, forms, lists, events, and themes
- Build responsive layouts and develop new themes.
- Detect diverse devices
- Encode and embed mobile video
- Use mobile device simulators
- Build apps with PhoneGap and jQuery Mobile
- Incorporate QR and Microsoft Tag Codes
- And much more
Publisher: Sams Publishing
Author: Phillip Dutson
In Aliens, Ripley had a class 2 rating in the Power Loader.